View and Restore Pipeline
Whenever you make a change and save the pipeline, a new version is created and added to the version history. You can view the version history and if necessary, restore an older version.
Note: Version history is not supported in Minio or Redis storage devices.
Follow the steps below to view and restore the versions:
- 1.Click on the application from the application dashboard. The Pipelines page with the details of all the pipelines for the selected application is displayed.
- 2.Select the Pipeline to be disabled and click Configure.
- 3.Select Show Revision History from the Pipeline Actions drop-down as shown below.
3. A window appears, displaying the current version's JSON representation. Click the Revision drop-down to see the older versions as shown below.
4. If you want to compare to any version, select the compare to from drop-down menu as shown below.
5. To restore to the selected version, click Restore this version as shown below.
The pipelien is restored to the selected version.