Let’s learn how to configure visibility for Aquawave. It's an Integration for ISD application that pulls data from an external data source for ISD to use in making informed decisions.
Following are the steps:
- 1.Add / Edit application & its respective services. Refer to this page to know how to add / edit applications.
- 2.Add Aquawave as an Integration to the ISD system. Refer to this page to learn how to add an Integration.
- 3.Next, click on your application and go to the pipeline builder page. Here you can add and configure the multiple stages into the pipeline.
- 4.Click on "Add Stage" select the stage type as Approval, and enter the stage name. Here we have given the gate name "TestApproval".
- 5.Select the Environment from the drop-down menu and select the approver group from the drop-down menu, which contains the list of user groups who can approve the request. The selected group should have at least view access to the application. If required, select the Automated Approval option, which will automatically approve the deployment based on preconfigured conditions.
6. Select the "Aquawave" connector from the connector drop-down menu and select the "Account" from the drop-down menu.
7. Enter the Aquawave Image ID, and instance ID on the above screen and then click "Save Changes".