Orchestration Module - OpsMx Enterprise for Spinnaker (OES)
OpsMx Enterprise for Spinnaker is the orchestration module of ISD and the module that provides an extra layer of abstraction and information so that your development team can use Spinnaker more efficiently and as a result, minimize the friction that would normally occur during a development cycle.
OpsMx Enterprise for Spinnaker is
- Scalable & Extensible: Spinnaker is scalable, extensible, and battle-tested with release workflow orchestration, multi-cloud deployments, and automated roll-backs.
- Simple & Secure: Enterprise extensions increase simplicity, security & scale.
- Intelligent: OpsMx Autopilot automated release verification, continuous governance and policy, real-time approvals, and enterprise-wide traceability and insights.
The key benefits you would see as a result are
- 1.Faster deployments: An enterprise-ready distribution and expert onboarding services speed up the development process radically allowing you to get your application to deployment sooner.
- 2.Reduced cost and increase ROI: OES with included onboard and support services lower TCO compared to a DIY (do-it-yourself) approach.
- 3.Reduced errors & outages: Expert configuration, support, and application of pre-built best practices and deployment strategies reduce outages from failed deployments.
- 4.Better security & compliance: OES provides a hardened Spinnaker with pre-configured security best practices & fast fixes of security vulnerabilities, resulting in reduced misconfiguration errors and faster issue resolution.
- 5.Reduced Business Risk: Access to OpsMx experts, pre-configured best practices, and 24*7 support help mitigate operational and risks commonly associated with open source.
- 6.No Vendor Lock-in: OES is pluggable on top of open-source Spinnaker, so you’re never locked into a vendor’s proprietary distribution.