The Policy Evaluation page displays the policy updates and policy executions, along with allowed/denied information, in a list view. Apart from audit and compliance, it includes helping users understand the policies that they might be inadvertently trying to break.
For policy updates, ensure that a policy is created/updated under Setup -> Policies. For policy execution events, please add a policy stage in a pipeline and execute it.
- Click on any Application.
- Click Policy Evaluation from the options displayed on the left. The policy evaluation page is displayed.
The top panel of the page displays the given tabs related to policy evaluations:
- Policy Events - This indicates the policy executions for the pipelines.
- Allow - This indicates the executions that are allowed or executed.
- Deny - This indicates the executions that are denied.
The following details of the policy executions are displayed in the bottom:
- Pipeline: This displays the name of the pipeline that is executed.
- Gate Name: This displays the gate name of the pipeline that is executed.
- Action: This displays the pipeline execution status whether it is allowed or denied.
- Policy Name: This displays the name of the policy.
- Description: This displays the description of the description of the given policy
- Time: This displays the time of pipeline execution. The time can be sorted using the sorting button given next to the field. The time can be sorted either in ascending or descending order.
- Triggered By: This displays the name of the person who triggered the execution.
- Policy Event: This displays the type of policy that was executed.
You can select the required columns that need to be displayed from the Show/ Hide Columns button.
You can select the time period for which you want the executions to be displayed varying from Last 1 Day to Last 6 Months by clicking the Last 7 Days dropdown. Also, you can download the list as a CSV file using the Download button for any period ranging from Last 1 Day to Last 6 Months.
On clicking any of the given column values, the detailed pipeline execution page is displayed.
On clicking View below the Policy Link the details of the runtime policy is displayed.
On clicking View all Executions button, the complete list of all executions for the pipeline is displayed.