The Approvals page displays the Approval Gate executions. ISD provides an approval mechanism for deployments. To make an informed decision regarding pipeline execution, an approver may need to check the data from multiple data sources, such as CI Systems, Repositories, SAST/DAST Tools etc. ISD provides Approval Gate feature which fetches relevant information from multiple CI/CD Tools and presents the data in one place, to enable the user to make a quick and informed decision on pipeline execution. This Gate can be inserted as a stage in your CI/CD Pipeline.
The appropriate data sources must be configured in the Setup -> Integration view before the Approval stage can be used.
When pipelines are run and the executions are successful, the approvals are displayed in this page.
- 1.Click on any Application.
- 2.Click Approvals from the options displayed on the left. The approvals page is displayed.
The top panel of the page displays the given tabs related to approvals:
- Total Approvals - This indicates the total number of approvals for the given service.
- Approved - This indicates the total number of approved approvals for the given service.
- Rejected - This indicates the total number of rejected approvals for the given service.
- Pending Approvals - This indicates the total number of pending approvals for the given service.
- Cancelled - This indicates the total number of cancelled approvals for the given service.
The following details of the approvals are displayed in the bottom :
- Service: It lists the name of the selected service.
- Pipeline: It lists the name of the pipeline which is executed.
- Gate Name: It lists the selected gate name.
- Status: It lists the status of the execution whether it is approved, rejected, pending or cancelled.
- Reviewed By: It lists the name of the person who reviewed the execution.
- Time: It lists the time of the pipeline execution. The time of execution can be sorted from newest to oldest or oldest to newest time range.
- Triggered By: It lists the name of the person who triggered the execution.
You can select the required columns that need to be displayed using the Show/ Hide Columns button.
You can select the time period for which you want the approvals to be displayed varying from Last 1 Day to Last 6 Months by clicking the Last 7 Days dropdown.