Comment on page
Upgrading to OES 3.7
This article outlines the steps to upgrade to OES 3.7. The migration script can be downloaded from the link given below:
To upgrade to 3.7 after downloading the script file follow the steps given below:
- 1.Create a new namespace for OES 3.7 release
- 2.Deploy OES 3.7 release into the new namespace created in step #1.
- 3.Create a new database called autopilotdb_3.6 in the new namespace created in step #1.
- 4.Copy all data from the Autopilot db in OES 3.6 release to the database created in step #3.
- 5.Run the 2.9 to 3.7 migration script from the new namespace created in step #1.