Comprehensive scoring also works similar to definite scoring. Here also it considers all log clusters in v2. The difference in comprehensive scoring is it takes the ratio based scoring instead of the actual numbers. Comprehensive scoring works based on the following factors:
- Normalizes the score by the total number of unexpected clusters.
- Has a different ratio-based scoring mechanism for unexpected clusters present in both v1 and v2.
- Comprehensive scoring is tolerant to unexpected events that are present in both v1 and v2 unless the ratio of those events is much higher in v2. Hence, Comprehensive Scoring is used in scenarios where there are unexpected clusters in v1 that you may want to ignore in v2.
- Score Reduction is higher at higher sensitivity levels.
- Score Reduction is higher for clusters with higher criticality.
- By default, comprehensive scoring will give a score of 0 (fail) whenever there is a critical error.
To set the Comprehensive Scoring algorithm follow the steps below:
- 1.Click on "New Application" button to create a new application as shown below:
2. Following application details appears as shown below:
5. Next, you get the option to select the type of service you want to add. The options are:
- Test Verification
Refer to the image below:
6. To add a log template select Verification or Test Verification type. The following options appear and click "+" Symbol:
7. Select Comprehensive Scoring from the drop-down while creating new Log Template as shown below: