This is an older version of the document. To view the most recent version of the document, click here.
The delivery insights dashboard provides information to the Development, Test & DevOps manager around the state of their software development process in the form of pipeline statistics.
After you login to ISD application, click on Dashboard, then click on Insights and select Delivery Insights.
The Delivery insights dashboard shows up with different graphical views around the pipeline statistics. All the graphical views are timebound, by default it depicts the last 7 days data, which can be modified to last 1 day, or last one month or last 6 months.
The below graph depicts the number of deployments based on the filter selected (Whether in last 1 day, or in last 7 days, or in last one month, or in last 6 months)
Following are the different graphical views of the pipeline execution statistics. The different pipeline statistics shown in the below graphs include the following.
- 1.Count of most active pipelines: Number of times the pipeline was executed within the given time period filter selected.
- 2.Count of most successful pipelines: Most number of times the pipeline was executed successfully within the given time period filter selected.
- 3.Count of most failed pipelines: Most number of times the pipeline failed within the given time period filter selected.
- 4.Count of fastest pipelines: Lists the pipelines which took the least time to execution.
- 5.Count of slowest pipelines: List the pipelines that took the highest time to execute.
- 6.Count of number of times Manual Judgement stage was triggered during pipeline execution