If you disable a pipeline, it will prevent any triggers from firing. Also, manual execution of the pipeline is not possible for disabled pipelines.
Follow the steps below to disable a pipeline:
- 1.Click on the application from the application dashboard. The Pipelines page with the details of all the pipelines for the selected application is displayed.
- 2.Select the Pipeline to be disabled and click Configure.
- 3.Select Disable option from the Pipeline Actions drop-down as shown below.
- 4.A popup will appear to confirm your pipeline disable request. Make sure that you have selected the correct pipeline name and click Disable pipeline.
- 5.Now the selected pipeline is disabled. For the disabled pipelines, Enable option will be available under the pipeline action drop-down menu to enable it again as shown below.