OES 3.4.X Release Notes
This Version is deprecated
The below versions are deprecated.
- OPA as a policy data source.
- x509 authentication to Spinnaker.
- Integration tab added to System setup to add and edit data source.
- Improved UI for maintaining data sources.
- New user experience on the visibility gate.
- Java - Adding analysis comment for failure cause scenario.
- Autopilot DB migration from v2.9 to v3.3.
- Java - Feedback/Comments are coming as null in logData API after reclassification completes.
- While reclassifying IGNORE to ERROR or WARN, the reclassification history is showing as INFO ---ERROR instead of IGNORE --ERROR.
- JAVA - If we manually Edited log template custom topic and reclassify the same cluster then changes are not effecting into the Log Template page.
- When we add two metrics to the metric template (one is having data and the other is having no data) we are seeing failure for service.
- Reclassified (cluster) tags are not updated in edit log templates.
- Java - Deployment verification - seeing Debug log lines as clusters in the unexpected tab.
- The log and metrics template used in deployment can be accessed from summary view.
- Index pattern field should be mandatory while creating a log template.
- Deleted service is getting displayed after navigating to another page and coming back.
- No indication is given when the session is timed out.
- On the analysis page, search and load a different application (mynewapplication). The new app is loaded but the URL remains at deploymentverification.
- Bubbles are not displayed in the All tab in the Log Analysis screen.
- Release Manager - Release fails when a different tag is used compared to the previously passed release.
- Create Application: At Least one service should be configured with ‘Release Management’ feature to add Environment variables.
- If the log template custom topic is edited manually and reclassified as the same cluster then changes are not effecting into the Log Template page.