Comment on page
To view the Analysis History or particular Analysis report of an application, follow the steps given below.
- 1.Click on the desired application name in the Application Dashboard. It will redirect you to the “Application status” page. Refer to the images below.In the following “Application Status” page you can create, edit, sync, refresh and delete the application. To know more about this, refer here.
- 2.Click on the “Analysis History” tab in the left side navigation pane. Now you will see the analysis history as shown in the image below.
- 3.To view the detailed Analysis report with scores, click on the desired report on the “Analysis History” page. Refer to the image below.Now you will see the Log and Metric analysis report with the final score, log scores, and metrics scores as shown in the image below.
Follow the procedure below to view the Analysis report from Rollouts Dashboard:
- 1.Log-in into ArgoCD application where Rollouts dashboard extension is enabled.
- 2.Click on the desired application that contains Rollout. Refer to the image below.
- 3.Click on the “Rollout” from the application deployment hierarchy. Refer to the image below.
- 4.Click on “More” tab from the pop-up window. Now you will see the Rollout Dashboard. Refer to the image below.
- 5.Click on the “Analysis X-X” tab in the latest revision under “Revisions”. Refer to the image below.
- 6.Now you will see the Analysis Report as shown in the image below.
Refer to the below links to know more about the Log and Metric analysis.