Let’s learn how to configure visibility for SONARQUBE.
First we need to configure the Data source. To do so, follow the steps given below:
Click Setup in the navigation menu as shown below:
2. Click the Integrations tab as shown below:
3. The list of available integrators along with their respective fields appear. Refer to the image below:
4. Select SonarQube under SAST/DAST category as shown below:
Enter the following details:
Enter the Account Name as per your choice in the text box.
Enter the HOST URL where the SONARQUBE is running. Eg : http://sonarqube.opsmx.net:9000
6. Click Save.
After configuring the data source you will have to configure the tool template configurations. To do so follow the steps given below:
After entering the application details you need to add a service.
Enter the Service Name in the text box and click Save. Refer to the image below:
4. Next, you get the option to select the type of service you want to add. The options are:
Select the Type as Approval. The following options appear:
5. Enter the name of the Approval Gate and click the Tick icon.
6. Click the drop-down and select Add Environment. Enter the name of the environment as shown below:
7. Gate Name : Enter the name of the gate in the text box.
8. Select the connector as SonarQube from the drop-down.
9. Select the Account from the drop-down.
10. Select the template from the drop-down. You can also create a new template. Supported templates for SONARQUBE are listed below:
11. Click the Save icon.
To Create Templates, follow the steps below:
Select the Add Template option in the Template drop-down as shown below:
The New Template pop-up will appear. Enter the Name of the Template and Type of Template and then click Save. Refer to the image below: