Let’s learn how to configure visibility for AUTOPILOT.
First we need to configure the Data source. To do so, follow the steps given below:
Click Setup in the navigation menu as shown below:
2. Click the Integrations tab as shown below:
3. The list of available integrators along with their respective fields appear. Refer to the image below:
4. Select AUTOPILOT under Verification category as shown below:
Enter the following details:
Enter the Account Name as per your choice in the text box.
Enter the Username in the text box.
6. Click Save.
After configuring the data source you will have to configure the tool template configurations. To do so follow the steps given below:
After entering the application details you need to add a service.
Enter the Service Name in the text box and click Save. Refer to the image below:
4. Next, you get the option to select the type of service you want to add. The options are:
Select the Type as Approval. The following options appear:
5. Enter the name of the Approval Gate and click the Tick icon.
6. Click the drop-down and select Add Environment. Enter the name of the environment as shown below:
7. Gate Name : Enter the name of the gate in the text box.
8. Select the connector as AUTOPILOT from the drop-down.
9. Select the Account from the drop-down.
10. Select the template from the drop-down.
You can also create a new template. Supported templates for JENKINS are listed below:
11. Click the Save icon.
To Create Templates, follow the steps below:
Select the Add Template option in the Template drop-down as shown below:
The New Template pop-up will appear. Enter the Name of the Template and Type of Template and then click Save. Refer to the image below: