The Deployments Audit page contains a list of all the deployments of the applications and a summary of the Applications and Deployments. The deployment data is displayed based on the user permissions (RBAC).
To see the Deployments Audit page, click on “Audit” from the application dashboard, and the Deployments Audit screen appears as shown in the image below:
In the above image, the list of deployments is displayed and has the following details:
- Application – This column shows the application with a hyperlink to the “Application Status” page. If you click on the application name it will redirect to the “Application Status” page.Note: Please note that the hyperlink is disabled for the deleted applications in the deployments list.
- CD Tool – This column shows the Agent name and Argo CD name
- Deploy Started at - This column shows the deployment start time
- Deployed at - This column shows the deployment end time
- Duration - This column shows the time taken for the deployment process to complete
- Revision: This column shows the git repo commit ID.
- Source Repository URL - This column shows the URLs of the source repos where the manifest files are saved.
- Source Path - This column shows the folder names in the repository where the manifest files are saved.
- Target Revision: This column shows the revision number, which refers to the most recent revision in a repository.
- Project: Name of the project this application belongs to.
- Destination Cluster: URL of the target Cluster where application is deployed.
- Namespace: Namespace name where application is deployed in Destination Cluster.
- Cluster Name: Name of the cluster where application is deployed.
You can opt to show or hide these columns in the list available. To do so, click the menu icon as shown in the image below:
The list of available columns will appear. You can select/deselect a particular column from the drop-down to add/remove it from the deployments table as shown below:
Let’s take an example where you have around 200 deployments on the list. However, if you'd like to see the details of a specific application deployment or set of deployments, you can use this option to simply search for deployment by application name or any other parameter data.
You can filter the deployments of applications for a specific period. To do so, click the “Last 7 Days” drop-down as shown in the image below.
The Applications and Deployments summary counts also change based on the time filter.
You can filter the deployments of applications for a specific CD Tool. To do so, click the “All CD Tools” drop-down as shown in the image below. The Applications and Deployments summary counts also change based on the “CD Tool” filter.
To download the .csv file of Deployment Audit History, Click on the download icon as shown in the image below.