Steps to Configure GCS Artifacts¶
- Validated data from artifacts can consume GCS objects as artifacts, in multiple Spinnaker Stages.
- To have GCS enabled on Spinnaker, it’s mandatory to have GCP (Google Cloud Project) created to host a bucket in.
- To validate and confirm whether GCP is created or not, execute the following
- For Spinnaker to authenticate on GCP, it’s mandatory to have Google Credentials/JSON key downloaded. In case if the details are unavailable, click here to generate the same.
Enable GCS Artifact Settings:¶
- Ensure to have the following values are enabled
# Same as in Prerequisites section above SERVICE_ACCOUNT_DEST=~/.gcp/gcs-artifacts-account.json ARTIFACT_ACCOUNT_NAME=my-gcs-artifact-account
- Execute the following command to enable Artifact Support
hal config features edit --artifacts true
- Execute, the following command to add Artifact account
hal config artifact gcs account add $ARTIFACT_ACCOUNT_NAME \ --json-path $SERVICE_ACCOUNT_DEST
Finally, execute the following command to enable GCS artifact Support
hal config artifact gcs enable
To Explore more options on this configuration, click here